Tuesday, June 30

Sunday was a good day!
Met boss and kris
initially they ask me out
Den in the end is to ton
And i had law paper the next day
Met Black in the morning to study that day
followed by boss and kris!
Had astons and kris wore her new sub crew cap
Act yi ke MUD
Den went to pool
Before that kris won a cute bell key chain for me!
Unlike boss...
Act yi ke PRO
Den Kris left us to go find her fb
Went over to boss house movie marathon
Hahahaha 1st horror
Boss keep disturbing and scaring me by tickling
Den Autopsy when kris came
FUCKING GORE
No wonder they had to ban it and cut out some scenes
Mahjong-ed
and won!!!!!!!
Very intense game cause got one round
Boss and I won at the same time
Kris threw the tile that both of us needed
But it was going in his direction so unfortunately he won :(
Reached home at 8am den go bathe and got ready for school
TO STUDY HAHAHAHHAHA
So far monday and tuesday papers were fine but did careless mistakes!
Nvm. I got confidence can pass
Den happy alr!
Today also happy
Finally saw the ppl I wanted to see!
Wani, noelle, gary and andrea!
Hahahhahaha

No comments: