Tuesday, September 1

" It's gonna take a long time for you to get over "
" Why are you still fucking thinking of him "
" It's not you don't wanna let go, but you don't know how to let go "
" Why are you even bothering to check up on him, when he treats you like dirt "
Thanks for the advice and comfort
I had a dream last night
I dreamt about him again
But I'd like to share this dream with you guys
Because it's seriously  irony
Remember I used to say if he were to fall off a cliff right now, I wouldn't stick out my hand to help
I dreamt that we were in some country
with our friends
and there was a volcanic erruption
but i was not there
I went to buy coke
When I came back
I saw all his friends fleeing
But he wasn't there
So I ran back
I don't know why I faced many obstacles
But I shant reveal what I did or had to do to get past those obstacles
I ran straight to the lava and dug
Even though it was fucking pain
Den I called him
" OMG! Where are you! "
" Oh I just reached the hotel "
And he put down the phone
I woke up when there was another erruption
But in reality
Sam shum called my handphone
I don't know why
But I always thought dreams and reality are not similar
they're not suppose to mix
Whatever you did in your dream
Won't happen in reality
Den tell me why
Why I woke up tearing like I did in the dream
And with scars on my heart just like how the lava scarred me

No comments: