Monday, August 17

was browsing through my pics
hahahahah funny like fuck
esp the taxi stand pics
and yusuf was asking why u dun have glam pics
and some idiot said
WHEN IS DEBRA EVER GLAM
LOL HELLO IM THE LIFE AND JOY OF EVERYONE
if i'm glam and quiet i think
I CAN JUST FML
hahahahahaha
suppose to be studying in school
buttttttt
cant study
only completed my project
I WANT TO GO DINNER WITH VERON
but she's DAO-ING ME hahaha
no luh i think she busy
tmr MEET ANG LI NA
THE CB KIA THAT NV WISH ME HAPPY BDAY
hahahaha i think after hearing what he said
I'm ready to move on
I do not turn and back and regret that i wasted 2 years over him
in fact, my biggest regret is that i was a pussy and didn't dare to approach and accept him earlier
hahaha but now, i look back and smile because i tried
my best and i really don't regret
it wasn't desperate
and I wasn't drunk
yupp, that's all I have to say for this long run
NOW IM FUCKING BORED
TMR I'M HAVING MY EVALUATION AHHHHHHH
ALL THE BEST TO ME

No comments: