Saturday, August 15

because ppl are asking me to update
OMGGG... I STILL WANT T GET A PAIR OF J BRAND RIPPED TORN SKINNY JEANS!!! Or maybe ANBERCROMBIE AND FITCH RIPPED TORN SKINNY JEANS... BUT THEY'RE NOT FUCKING AVAILABLE IN SINGAPOREEEEE. WHY. U TELL ME WHY. Why sort of questioning my friends that i wanted ripped torn skinnies. AND U NOE WAD. they said use sand paper or stone to grind and rip. and they also said that's how they did theirs. OKAY GONNA EXPERIMENT SOOOON... AND GREAT NEWS, im finally home after not returning home for like. lets see.. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 DAYS HAHAHAHHA Life's been a bitch recently. I THANK ALL MY FRIENDS WHO'RE TRYING TO HOOK ME UP WITH OTHER GUYS/BUTCHS/FEMMES. GUYS AIN'T WORKING OUT FOR ME YA. I won't try another DICK OUT UNTIL I GET OVER EUGENE. HAHAHA but still, i'm still unable to let go. IT'S BEEN FUCKING 2 YEARS PLUS. FUCKING HELL IT SUCKS TO BE IN LOVE. U FEEL SO FUCKING WEAK, AND U'RE FUCKING ASHAMED OF URSELF TO BE SO FUCKING WEAK FOR A DICKHEAD FOR 2 YEARS WHEN HE ONLY GOT OVER YOU LIKE AFTER 4 MONTHS. okay enough ranting. will be heading down to PLAY later and SOHO. Veron the small boobies's not coming apparently. let's hope yusuf doesn't hook me up with another girl. Anyway. I saw this damn damn hot andro. DROOLS =D oh yea was out with andrea, k, tj, ss and someothers. caught a movie at 1.55AM LOL den had tao hui. hahahah oh ya. i think my msn dp, FUCKING CHIO HAHAHAHAHAHA. I WILL NOT GO TO STRAIGHT CLUBS ON A REGULAR BASIS UNTIL I GET OVER EUGENE. I DUN WANNA BUMP INTO HIM THERE AND FUCKING TURN MY LIFE UPSIDE DOWN. OKOK NO MORE RANTS. i'll just enjoy my night

No comments: