Sunday, July 12

Maybe i'm happy
Maybe i'm sad
But 1 thing's for sure
I'm hesitant to give it away
But I did
And during my chalet
My face seems happy
My face seems sad
Happy or sad?
Up to you to decide
After the chalet I went over to Leon's
Firstly I gotta thank
minsu, darma, wani, santhosh, sufi, aaron, alfi, andrea, barbara, xueli, yuxin, ahdoy, noelle, pat, roch, jared, bruce, jj, ron, bobby, yl, ss, pakphi, koonphi, kaiwen, george, abel, taizi, crosby, weili, yeechuan, catherine, victor, nick and daniel
For making the effort to come over despite the rain
And not making empty promises
Cos like buy a lot of food den ppl promised to come pangseh
fucking fucker cos i paying for their share
and we cannot finish the food
whatever im not organising a 19th one
Anw, leon was totally freaking out cos he lost his passport
well, i was stoning and blank because
i hated going over to his place cos it brings back alotta memories
yadayada. i'm to lazy to elaborate on my bday
i think next year's one i just go club or go makan can liao

/i hate you for appearing in my mind again
I threw you away
Somewhere far away but you still came back
Fuck you mofo

No comments: