Tuesday, June 16

Thank you for everything





Dear jj,

Lots of fun loving stuff happened btw us and this makes it hard for me to give you up.

Today marks the end of our 1 more day to 2months relationship. Although it is short I didn't want to drag it on anymore because men develop feelings very fast. Thank you for making these 2 months the best 2 months in any relationship i've ever had.

Thank you for being acceptance that you were the rebound. Thank you for trying to help me move on. Although it's not that I can't move on, it's I don't wanna move on. And lastly, thank you for not crying. Eventhough I could feel you're very sad, you're still the one comforting me when this is what I wanted. Wiping off my tears. Giving me secure hugs and kisses of assurance.

As I type this post, tears dripping down my cheeks. This time, it wasn't tears for him but tears for you. You're really nice to me. You ain't like any guy I know. Though you knew you're gonna be the rebound, you accepted it and even continued on with me. I'm sorry but I just don't have the heart to make you another rebound like the rest. I don't wanna hurt you any further.

You're nice guy, the ideal, no, the perfect boyfriend. You're the best i ever had. Even better den my 1st. Though now I'm leaving you because I've not gotten over him. You want me to move on, and not be silly as to chase him back again. Because you know I was his 2nd choice. Eventhough being the 2nd choice to you is very degrading, my heart belongs to him. But you're the only one who let me feel, how it's like to be loved so deeply.

Thank you for making the 1st step by being selfish so I can learn to move on. It was hard for me when you threw away the drawings, the old love letters, the necklace and the rings from him. Memories that mean so damn much to me.

We spent the last night together with loads of fun. watching ghosts of gfs past, ate bk, smoked, played l4d!, came over and left. You're the only one who cared so much about me that you're willing to apply the anti-fungal cream for my white spots on my back. I'm so sorry things had to end up this way but I can see that we'll be best of friends.

Don't wait for me anymore. If you meet someone special go for her! Don't let the chance slip by because you'll regret it. And I'm making an effort to chase him back eventhough it's silly. Because I know I'll regret it. So don't follow my footsteps and regret it.

I'm sorry that I keep breaking down but Idk why either, because you mean something to me. Eventhough I can't call you Bee or Babi or Babu or Botak or boyfriend anymore. It doesn't really affect me because you promised me that you'd still be there for me, you'd still take care of me and wipe off my tears no matter how sad I was. And I trust your words because I know you mean it unlike the rest who just said it to comfort me.
I will try my best not to cry whenever we go out and put on a strong front like how I always do.

I don't think this is the end of us so I shan't say goodbye because....

WE'LL BE CATCHING TRANSFORMERS TOGETHER & MEETING UP ON YOUR NEXT OFF! DUN SMOKE TO MUCH K!

With loadsa hugs,
Debra

No comments: