Sunday, May 31






Too lazy to elaborate
29052009 drinking session at debra's house

sometimes, i dunno why do i still bother
drinking like shitballzxs
to erase ur existance
to stop thinking about you
meeting up with the bball clique, min su and shum made me realise even more
it doesn't matter eventhough we din meet up for v long
as long in my heart, there's a position for you
A position no one can replace
such as I din meet minsu for 1 yr plus
But she's still my best friend
regardless of which
I din meet kris for 1 week plus
but she's still my friend
how i feel about them never change
hoes before bros
I will never place my bf above my girlfriends
neither will he place me above his friends
this simple rule
can't u comprehend?
friends are meant to last forever, but ur man won't
Im having dreams of you.
dreams of our past
dreams of us patching
but my dreams are shattered when i awaken to find out
all those weren't true


No comments: