Tuesday, May 5

hellllooo earthlings! tmr is wednesday! and u noe wad it means... bee and i, we're gonna visit marcus! poor guy broke his thighs and won't riding off road anymore :'( and also I CAN MEET MY GEMS CLASSMATES! they're so funny hahahahah. anyway after chris tai's lecture. JOey and owen put some alcohol to disinfect my wound on my ankle. i din noe it'd hurt so bad. so bad that mcm i piercing my ankle HAHAHAH. i was screaming as if i was giving birth. and all the KNN CCB all came out hahahahahah. thanks bee for the helpout in my cover letter. i want to meet my wife soon. i miss her.. BUT SHE NV ASK ME OUT. D= neh mind i ask her out hahahaha. Met up with ari and kris on sunday. and on monday roch kris maggotface lesbohouse and bumped into weili zwan yeechuan and crosby. today gonna meet wife and kris for dinner after rehearsal =D And bee's gonna be gay and learn how to make roses from me for marcus HAHAHAHAH

No comments: