Wednesday, April 22

what amazing stuffs happened?
1. Freshies/Campers
2. Dhrmp 02 Freshies
3. I found a hamster and rescued it
4. But I put it under a tree with a lot of seeds
5. School reopens
6. Roch bday
7. Broke. Seriously
And last but not least YJJ hahahah
I love my GEMs class
Got a lot of mats, smokers hahahaha
met up with J Lump WHY CAR, Kris KOOOL and Ar Ian Na
Ar Ian Na and me gonna learnt he noboy but u dance
And show WHY CAR hahahaha
Today we keep disturbing this couple making love
and shouting JAI HO on the train hahahaha
And basically talked about my personal stuff
But problem not solved but thanks guys for listening
Aku cinta kau banyak banyak :) Hugs
/It takes 2 hands to make a clap
B, I don't want this to be short & tumultuous
Let's put our hands together and make it last :)

No comments: